GBS Instructional Materials for Medical Students
Thank you for visiting our website for instructional materials for your medical students!
For your classroom presentations:
- Our video, “Do Not Strip Membranes in the Presence of Group B Strep and Here’s Why“ by Dr. James A. McGregor. This video contains ultrasound footage illustrating active uterine transport in both a non-pregnant and pregnant patient.
- “Why membranes should not be stripped” algorithm
- Audio clip of newborn infected with GBS pneumonia
- Downloadable PowerPoint Presentation for Medical Professionals to help prevent GBS infection in babies before birth through early infancy.
For your assessments:
- Candidate GBS-focused clinical questions recommended by parents whose children suffered invasive group B strep disease
For research projects:
- Suggested GBS research topics (submitted by GBS parents)